Wednesday, February 17, 2016

South Carolina at the Beach

Hello all,
It is so fun to share these pages with you today.
Seems like in February the snow is still on the ground,
in Utah anyway, and you still need to put on that scarf and gloves
as you walk out into the cold.

This is such a nice turn from what I am seeing out my windows
in the month of February.

I had so much fun with Dana as we walked the beaches, kayaked on the
ocean spotting dolpins, and visited historic towns close by
to Hilton Head, SC.

Dana doesn't usually have the camera, it's me, with it, but here he
really wanted to take some pictures of me.

And unusually enough, they turned out really nice. 


And on top of that, I had a blast scrapping these pages!
Trying to make the ocean become soft and fun
with a feminine touch to the look of this page.



Though the companion page is very simple, I decided to share it,
We don't always have to have each page so full, it'
is nice to have simplicity with the extravagant.






I have used from The Robin's Nest:
Glitter Awning as the background paper
Tropical Voyage paper
brown 6mm dew drops
Silver dew drops
Amber diamond drops
Large Starfish
Seashells
Beach Rub on
fish net
Lodge cut outs
Saffron Sunrise Cards
Red Cards

So fun, really makes me want to be there again!
Or the beach somewhere!

You can find these products on our website,

www.shop.robinsnest-scrap.com

Ciao,

Robin

11 comments:

LisaM said...

Love all the layers on these beautiful pages, Robin!

Bev Code said...

stunning combo.. awesome colors, layers, texture..

Colleen said...

Love this, really love all your layers and the papers are just perfect.

Marina Gridasova said...

beautiful layouts, Robin!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Cute pictures!! You look awesome, and your layouts are cute too!

Tonya said...

Love all the details of your layout! Beautiful!

Carole Wright said...

oh wow this is amazing x

Astrid de Beer-Logtenberg said...

This is such a beautiful page, I love beach pages and the netting is fabulous !

Karen said...

Great feminine feeling to your beach pages!

Terri Koszler said...

Stunning work, I love it

Giorgia Rossini said...

Beautiful layout, it makes me wanna go to the beach!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...