Thursday, February 4, 2016

Remember

Hey there Scrappy Friends!
Lisa here today to share a layout I created using Robin's Nest goodies from the store
I used Ochre Glitter Cardstock for my base.
Then I started layering papers that matched that and pulled colors from my photo. When I create a layout, I always try to pull colors from the photo as that seems to make the photo "POP".
Using my Cameo, I cut some clouds from Water Glitter Swirl and stitched them in place:
I layered (from bottom to top):
Mocha Trail Glitter Cardstock: This paper is gorgeous with some gold glitter! Plus, gold is so in right now!
Angelic Diagonal Specialty Paper- This paper is so cool!

Then I added a torn strip of the backside of Honeycomb Fleur Cardstock. I topped that off with a banner strip of the Water Glitter Swirl just to get a bit more blue on my layout.

I fussy cut the Silver Glitter Journal out and wrote my journaling on that. I added some tangled thread and then added a Maple Leaf Paper Clip.

Finally I fussy cut 3 of the small compasses from Men's Plaid/Compass Cardstock and added them

Then I topped it off with some mist spatters and a piece of wood veneer.

Thanks for taking time out of your day and sharing it with us!
Happy scrapping my friends!











10 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

I love your colors!! The journaling is awesome too! Great job!

Tonya said...

Agreed! I love the color combo and composition of your layout! Awesome job!

Astrid de Beer-Logtenberg said...

Beautiful page, the colors are so great together !

Camille Short said...

Beautiful layout.

Marina Gridasova said...

so pretty layout!

Giorgia Rossini said...

beautiful layout!

Carole Wright said...

Fabulous x

Lyneen J said...

Wonderful Layout!!! Great color combination... perfect for the picture!!! Love all the layers.

Karen said...

Boys layouts can sparkle too! thumbs up!

Bev Code said...

fabulous page.. great design and colour combo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...