Friday, February 26, 2016

Rainbow of flowers

Colleen here with a rainbow of flowers on this card.




I started with the beautiful Pink Glitter Crackle paper and used the back side of the paper.  I love it when the paper is double sided and we have twice the opportunity to make something gorgeous.  I used a Spellbinder embossing folder and then sanded over the top.

The sanded just brings out the white that is just below the surface.


I used a Tim Holtz die and cut out a section and then turned it around so that I had a rectangle cut out.


I used the gray ribbon that comes in the package of Leafy Green Ribbon.  I added it to the top and bottom to hide the top of the die cut.


I then used several of my flower punches to cut out the flowers and to finish off the flowers I added different colors of the Mini Spring Dew Drops.  To finish the card I used a die to cut out the Happy Birthday.




8 comments:

Carole Wright said...

love your card, love everything with flowers, fabulous x

Bev Code said...

amazing details .. awesome card

Marina Gridasova said...

so pretty card!

Karen said...

Great embossed background! super cute!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Cute! Cute! I love it!

LisaM said...

Gorgeous card! Love the embossing and flowers.

Terri Koszler said...

Beautiful Colleen

Giorgia Rossini said...

Lovely card, I love the embossing

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...