Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Minialbum baby

Hi! Monia here
In this period there are many births in my knowledge, and so I decided to dedicate a mini album to a dear friend just had a little boy. I'm so happy have the possibility of working with these products, I love them!


some details...




I started this work cutting the pages silhouette from Black Cardstock and Airplane Cardstock (little smaller than black)


I dirtied the assembled pages (patterned and black) with black acrylic and a piece of heavy cardboard


This is the result when dry


I created two holes for page and insert the metal rings to fix them
I used corrugated cardboard for the covers


With white embossing powder I added leaves textures
text script stamped with black inkpad


And now... embellishments! Using Limoncello glitter cardstock I cut the words and stars,
I stamped leaves on Dinosaur Cardstock,
I hand thrown some pieces of  Bunny Cardstock reverse,
I fussy cutted dinosaurs and bunny from Dinosaur Cardstock and Bunny Cardstock
I fussy cut some journal glittered tags
   I added some embellishment too

The internal pages:





I wish you like it!!! These are not my usual colors but I was surprise by the versatility of Robin Nest products, they have made the job much easier !!!



Robin Nest products:


Bunny Cardstock


Black acrylic paint
Metal rings
white embossing powder
leaves stamp
kraft cardstock
ribbons
embellishments

9 comments:

Marina Gridasova said...

what a great album! love it!

LisaM said...

Such a cute album!

Colleen LoVette said...

Great album love the way you dirtied the pages.

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!

Karen said...

I love the stamping and smudges you added to
modify the background. Great job!

Robin O'Crowley said...

What a great idea! All the stamping and smudging makes the look!!

Bev Code said...

fabulous mini album..love it

Astrid de Beer-Logtenberg said...

Such a cool baby album, love you chose not the usual baby colors for it !

Lyneen J said...

Great little brag book!!!... LOVE mini albums that are easy to carry around... The colors work great with all the photos!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...