Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Let's have some fun

Hello again!!!
Today I am coming with card for a guy, the paper from Robin's Nest was ideal for that image of funny boy I keep in my craft room for a while. I have made few layers of paper, first I used black card stock, then I used diamonds and I made black lines using my marker (I can't sew). I add piece of black paper under my image with few doilies. I add black ribbon and twine then I add few dew drops and made ink stains.



I have used from shop:
Hope you like it!!! Thank you for looking at my projects!

10 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Cute card! Very masculine!

Joanna Solecka said...

Thank you very much :)

Shelly K. Hein-Simmons said...

I LOVE the combination of papers & colors, great cards!

Marina Gridasova said...

so pretty card, great details!

LisaM said...

Awesome guy card!

Carole Wright said...

So cute x

Bev Code said...

fun image and great colour combo

Astrid de Beer-Logtenberg said...

Super cute card !!

Lyneen J said...

AWESOME masculine card... I love that paper for the background!!!

Karen said...

Love all the quirky details.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...