Sunday, February 7, 2016

Layout - Cheeky Monkey

 Hi crafty people, Astrid here today. When I saw this pretty green/black glittery paper, I had to search for the right photo to use it because I was immediately in love with it.  Love that The Robin's Nest has so many glittering supplies, I absolute love to work with that.

                                                                Here's the page I created:


Shopping list:

Other Robin's Nest products; ribbon, canvas newspaper and tags
Other products; punch, chipboard, green stickles, resin owl, green sequins


This is how I created my page: 

I started with the Black Daisy Glitter Strip Specialty Paper and cut off 3 cm (1.18 inches) on each side and layered it on the Moss Green Glitter Cardstock



Then I cut a piece of the canvas and cut them in two pieces ( you can easily create larger pieces for the eye this way) 

Then I took a piece of Moss Green Glitter Cardstock (which I cut out from the backside , never look at the backside of my layouts, there is always something missing, lol , but you save a lot of paper this way) I punched from both pieces one side of it. Then I put down everything on my background to see if I want it that way and glue it down


 I finished my page with a resin owl, green sequins  and a chipboard title which I covered with some green stickles

Thanks so much for looking and don't forget to check the blog every day for inspirational blogposts.


8 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Very cool layout! I love the colors! and the saying!

Robin O'Crowley said...

Very well done! I love the different use of the usual!

Lyneen J said...

What a cute layout, great layers... colors of the layout make the picture pop!!!! Love the picture of "cheeky monkey"!!!

LisaM said...

Super cute page! Love the cute photo and great design!

Karen said...

I always need more ideas for little boys pages. Thanks for sharing!

Terri Koszler said...

A lovely layout, the colours work so well with the image

Giorgia Rossini said...

cute layout Astrid! Love the papers used

Bev Code said...

super cute page.. and perfect title

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...