Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Layout "Best Friends"



Morning, creative talents!
Today I' m gonna show you a new project 
that I made on a white cardboard.
First of all I chose a beautiful photo 
and some papers with different patterns.
Then I cut the sheets as you can see in the picture, 
and I sewed the pieces on the white paper, 
so as to create a background.
At this stage I attached the photo on it 
and decorated with various ornaments.
Well, I hope you like my project!
Keep on following me! 

See you soon with another layout.






















-Rosy Chevron Cardstock
-Baby Boys Little Friends
-Dew Dew Glue
-Parisian Mini Dew Drops
-Goldberry Dew Drops
-Smoky Chevron Cardstock 
-Rosy Stripe Cardstock 
-Saffron Diamond Cardstock
-Valentine Hearts

8 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

I love your patchwork!! The designs are fabulous!

Giorgia Rossini said...

so beautiful Mel, I love the pattern combination and the design

Monia Fiocchi said...

stunning layout! I love It!

Monia Fiocchi said...

stunning layout! I love It!

Karen said...

Great idea...it is very striking!

Marina Gridasova said...

wow! so fun and creative layout!

Carole Wright said...

simply stunning x

Terri Koszler said...

Beautiful layout Mel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...