Sunday, February 21, 2016

Enjoy Today

 Hi there, Astrid here today sharing a happy pink spring layout. Still pink is not my favorite color to work with, but sometimes you just have to try it. I'm not good with girly pages, for some reason boy pages are so easy for me, but anyway I'll give it a try.




Supply list Robin's Nest products;


Other products;
watercolor paint
washi tape
flamingo die
punch
buttons



I started with the pink diamond paper Azure Diamond Cardstock and used the backside of it, spraying some water on my watercolors and on the top of my paper, then I added my paintbrush to the watecolor and on the page, which is wet, and let the watercolor drip down, the effect never will be the same, that's what I like about it.



Then I added again my paintbrush to the watercolor and tap on the paintbrush above the paper to create some paint splatters.




It was not distressed enough for me, lol, so I decided to added some structure paste with a stencil



 I added the photo to a piece of  Passion Pink Cardstock and punched a border on two sides.

Then I used a flamingo die and some Pink Passion Glitter Cardstock , it was the first time I used a die with these fabulous glitter cardstock and it looks awesome, you can cut easy through it. Look in the Robin's Nest Store for more glitter cardstock in different colors. 


The Robins'Nest Rosy Flowers were first sprayed with water and folded, after they have dried I opened them and layered them on top of eachother. The water gives more dimension to the flowers. 

Finished my page with some buttons,, washi tape, Dew Drop Hearts and a Card for the title.





Thank you so much for looking and I hope you will have some inspiration to get your dies and try the Glitter Cardstock for some wonderful results !











Supply list; 


7 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

This is such a cute page! I love your cute little details! Great job!

Colleen said...

Fun LO.

Terri Koszler said...

Such a lovely page Astrid, fun and love the pink theme

Karen said...

Your layout came out great with all the splattering & drips.

Carole Wright said...

this is fabulous, love all the drippy painting x

LisaM said...

Love your background work and colors. Gorgeous page!

Marina Gridasova said...

so pretty soft layout!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...