Saturday, February 13, 2016

Dreams really do come true

Hello crafty friends, Giorgia here.
Happy Valentine's Day! To celebrate love today I have for you a layout about my wedding day: I used The Robin's Nest  amazing glitter cardstock and papers. I made a modern, black and white page with some tocuhes of metallics and green:


This is how I made my layout and some close up.

As background for this layout I used "Almost Black" glitter cardstock. It is out of stock by now, but it will come back very soon - in the mean time you can see all the other amazing colors here. I love this glittered cardstock, they have those little cute spot of sparkles on them!
I diagonally hand throw "Silver on Creme" swirl glitter cardstock, and adhered it this way: 


Then I lift up the paper to create dimension:


For layering my picture I cut a rectangles from "Silver Roses" glitter cardstock, I distressed it with scissors blade and I glued this way: 


I continue layering using some scraps from previous projects: I used pieces of "Moss Green" glitter cardstock and "Wedding Cut-outs" cardstock - remember to distress them, it adds so much texture to the page! I also added a card from "Orange Crush" cards and a silver glittered journal tag - I fussy cut it:




As title I used a cardstock sticker: I adhered it on a piece of  "Silver on Creme" swirl glitter cardstock, fussy cut it leaving a small border and glued it down: 


I added some themed stickers:



Finally I added dew drops: I LOVE dew drops, they always add an extra touch to each project! You can choose from so many colors and they also come in teardrops and diamond shapes, take a look!



Product used

Other: cardstock sticker. doily hearts, puffy sticker


Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you liked my project.
Remember to take a look at the shop to see all the amazing Robin's Nest products.
Ciao,







9 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

So pretty! I love all of the details, and your cute picture too!

Terri Koszler said...

Beautiful layout x

Shelly K. Hein-Simmons said...

Such a lovely layout - love the color scheme - and you are beautiful!

Joanna Solecka said...

lovely layout!!!!

LisaM said...

Beautiful layout!

Marina Gridasova said...

so beautiful, lovely layout!

Lyneen J said...

Awesome photo, beautiful layout!!! Love the layers!!!

Bev Code said...

fab combo....cool design

Astrid de Beer-Logtenberg said...

Such a pretty page ! You always seem to have to most unique photo's !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...