Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Carnival Canvas

Hi everyone! Monia here! this time I want to surprise you with a mixed media layout inspired by Venice Carnival!! I hope you enjoy read this tutorial :)

I started my work adding Rocking Horse Specialty Paper stripes on Swirl Border 12"x12" CanvasStock
Patchwork took my hand! and I added distressed stripes of White on White Classic Glitter Swirl Cardstock, Pink Swirl with Green CardstockLodge CutOuts Cardstock

I added splashes of color over the cardstock composition.. I love this kind of spots, I use them often in my works!!

I added altered photos, Silver Roses Glitter Cardstock square pieces and Robin nest Canvas newsprint, 

Red/Gold/Silver Metallic Dew Drops Alpha Glitter Stickerswhite gesso, chipboard embellishment and metal embellishments glued with hot glue gun.

some layout details... a close look to beautiful mix of cardstock and paint... I love bright colours and mixed materials!

I hope you like it and try to create with this stunning products!


Product Robin Nest:

Swirl Border 12"x12" CanvasStock
Lodge CutOuts Cardstock
Silver Roses Glitter Cardstock
Pink Swirl with Green Cardstock
White on White Classic Glitter Swirl Cardstock
Rocking Horse Specialty Paper
Red/Gold/Silver Metallic Dew Drops
Canvas newsprint

chipboard embellishment
metal embellishments
spray paints
gesso

9 comments:

Marina Gridasova said...

wonderful textured layout!

Carole Wright said...

Wow this is amazing x

Terri Koszler said...

A lovely piece or art Monia, it has a real depth to it.

LisaM said...

What a beautiful piece of art work, Monia! So much texture. I love it!

Colleen said...

I really like the patchwork affect on it.

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

This is very cool! I love it!! Great use of the CanvasStock too!!

Shelly K. Hein-Simmons said...

WOW!! This is awesome - I am loving the colors and layers!!

Tonya said...

Love the mix of colors and all the little details of your layout! Awesome job!

Giorgia Rossini said...

Beautiful project

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...