Monday, January 18, 2016

Valentine's cards


Hello!
I would like to share my Valentine's cards for  The Robin's Nest 
with lovely red papers.

Cards are very simply, but they look very bright!

  


 And a photo process
Step 1 - I take Valentine Hearts paper cut and score it
 Step 2 - Take and cut Classic Roses Cardstock
 Step 3 - Use some Hottie Sticker
 Step 4 - Use lace
 Step 5 - Use ribbon
 Step 6 - and use some embelishments and liquid glitter
 Step 7 - And glue all details
I used:

Thank you for attention!
Have a nice day!


10 comments:

Tonya said...

As always simply gorgeous!

Terri Koszler said...

I love your cards x

LisaM said...

Gorgeous cards!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

So so pretty! I love your hearts!

Lyneen J said...

Beautiful cards!!! Love how you embellished them~!

Marina Gridasova said...

wonderful cards, so elegant!

Carole Wright said...

Absalutely fabulous cards and great looking step by step, love it. x

Colleen said...

Very pretty cards.

Joanna Solecka said...

They are lovely!!!!

Bev Code said...

super cute cards

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...