Thursday, January 21, 2016

The 5 Minute Card Pack

Hello its Kim again today sharing what I have done with one of the Awesome card front kits from The Robins Nest in these amazing kits you will find 3 white card fronts 3 envelopes sheet of stickers and 3 pieces of black cardstock 3 pieces of pattern paper and then some yummy bits and pieces to dress your card up with.

I have made 3 card fronts that will go so well on males cards so will share my creations and what I have used with you

I have used the following 1 card front pack from the Flame range and the stickers from that range as well

 
these make designing a card so simple and easy you just take the embossed white base and the I used the cardstock next on some and I cut it to fit within the embossed rectangle then I took the flame paper and cut it 1cm small and using foam take mounted it on top of the black cardstock I then used some of the cut off cardstock to mount the sticker on and again layered onto my card topper with foam tape  and then finish off with some of the gems and wire. You will also notice I have reversed the cardstock and pattern paper.

I thank you for coming to look at these and do hope they inspire you to use a card pack
Kim Kendell

10 comments:

Marina Gridasova said...

so pretty set!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Love it!! And they are so easy! Great job Kim!

Terri Koszler said...

Lovely cards

Colleen said...

Very nice.

LisaM said...

These are great for guys! So fun!

Monia Fiocchi said...

lovely!

Carole Wright said...

Great cards x

Robin O'Crowley said...

So cute!

Lyneen J said...

Wonderful Christmas layout... love the non-traditional colors. Fun cards!

Bev Code said...

super colour combo.. great cards

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...