Thursday, January 14, 2016

So sweet... tags!!

Hi everyone! Monia Here! Today I show you a new project with awesome The Robin Nest products! 
below you can see the material I used in this post


Look how beautiful colors ... if you want to create a romantic gift for Valentine's Day are perfect!


First step... cut the patterned paper



 I used a white pearl paper quite sustained for make five tags, and a thin metal die set for cut to give the shape of the upper tag


I distressed the patterned paper edges with a scissor




I marched with pink ink the edges the white tags



I attached the tag and white and patterned paper with glue


I created a pocket with a piece of paper shaped and wounded in half, glued back sides and put in front bioadhesive. With Candy Apple Red Glitter Cardstock  i cut the worlds "thinking of you"


I added a black ribbon with the adhesive used to close tags


I added photos, embellishments, stickers, chipboards, this is the final result!


some details...


products used:


Eyelets
pink ink
black ribbon
photos
chipboards

I hope you like it! 
Leave a comment, you'll make me happy!

14 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Cute! Cute!! I love these!!

Blue Moon Creation said...

Such a fun idea and project! I'm sharing this!

Carole Wright said...

gosh you have been busy, these are fabulous x

LisaM said...

What a fun and creative project! Love it!

Colleen said...

So very cute.

Marina Gridasova said...

so beautifful tags! love the details!

Josette Trunnell said...

That is a great project, not just for valentines but any time that you need a memory strip.

Giorgia Rossini said...

great project, great way to create a mini!

Tonya said...

Adorable!

Karen said...

Great idea! thumbs up!

Astrid de Beer-Logtenberg said...

Such a lovely idea, thanks for sharing !

Shelly K. Hein-Simmons said...

So gorgeous!

Lyneen J said...

SWEET!!!! Love it!

Bev Code said...

super fun valentine tags

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...