Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Music CD case "Love"


Hello everyone! 

Today I'm gonna show you a music CD case, ideal for small gifts to friends! 

To begin I've crafted a small cover with a white cardboard. Then I've picked some of my favourite cards by Robin's Nest and I cut them to decorte it. Each square of cardboard has been stained with brown ink and then sewn on the cards. I've created a fastening with punches, ribbon and brad, and finally I made embellishments by using stickers. 

The procedure is very simple, as you can see, so I hope you all will try to create it all!

Keep on creating! Mel













































Materials used:

-Discovery Girl Glitter Cardstock
-Rosy Chevron Cardstock
-Metallic Gold Dew Drops
-Alpha Stickers
-Azure Ribbon
-Dew Dew Glue 


12 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

This is so cute!! Great job!

Astrid de Beer-Logtenberg said...

Such a cute idea, looks wonderful !

Josette Trunnell said...

This is fabulous and clearly is a wonderful present. Beautiful.

LisaM said...

What a beautiful gift!

Shelly K. Hein-Simmons said...

So very pretty - - love the stitching and inking you have done!

Marina Gridasova said...

so beautiful! wonderful box!

Bev Code said...

what a cool fun idea.. great project

Carole Wright said...

Hi this is fabulous x

Karen said...

Great step by step tutorial! thanks!

Terri Koszler said...

Such a lovely idea Mel and it uses my favorite papers too

Giorgia Rossini said...

lovely project Mel!

Lyneen J said...

Wow... what a ton of detail... great project and photos! Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...