Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Love is all around

Hello, it me again :) Today I am coming with two twin cards I prepared for you. I made them for my Grandma's as we celebrate Grandma & Grandpa Day on 21st & 22nd of January. They are almost the same, on one Love is covered with red glitter splash and second one is covered on edges with gesso.

I made a tag which was embossed with embossing folder (DOTS), then I covered it with gesso using dry sponge. I add half of the doily and LOVE sentence. I add few leaves and flowers, some of the dew drops and divine twine and my cards are ready.

From Robin's Nest I used:
Thank you for looking at my project!!!

8 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

So so pretty! I love your cards!

Tonya said...

Gorgeous cards!

Terri Koszler said...

Lovely cards x

Monia Fiocchi said...

Pretty and lovely!!

Joanna Solecka said...

Thanks All, it nice to hear great words!!!!

LisaM said...

Gorgeous cards!

Lyneen J said...

Beautiful Cards!!!

Bev Code said...

stunning combo .. great design

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...