Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Layout "Love this"





Hello creative !! I'm Melania, a new Italian designer! 
Now I introduce myself: 
I am 31 years old, live in Trentino Alto Adige 
with my husband and my two young children.
Today I want to present a project with photos of my wedding. 
To make it I chose these materials: 


I started cutting the paper in various sizes




I sewed each other cards and photos, creating four "windows"...




...embellished with Saffron Ribbon...




...Tags...




...words...




...stick with Dew Dew Glue...




...Dollie Die cuts and Baby Boys!







Did you like it? I hope you have inspired! Until next time!
Mel




Materials used:

Doillie Die Cuts
- Rosy Chevron Cardstock
- Saffron Ribbon
- Silver Glitter Chipboard
- Baby Boys Little Friends
- Mocha Daisy Cardstock 
- Dew Dew Glue
- Big Shot Plus
- Sewing Machine
- Cutter



12 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Cute!! I love your glitter silver words! Love it Mel!

Robin O'Crowley said...

I love this too!

Karen said...

Nice stitching details!

LisaM said...

Love the 4 "Windows"! Beautiful layout!

Colleen said...

Love the stitching.

Carole Wright said...

HI this is adorable, love the design of it x

Astrid de Beer-Logtenberg said...

Lovely layout and design !

Marina Gridasova said...

so pretty layouts and details are so nice!

Bev Code said...

great design and colour combo

Giorgia Rossini said...

BELLISSIMO!!
Beautiful layout Mel, I love it!

Robin O'Crowley said...

I love this! Great tutorial!

Lyneen J said...

What a great layout... love the details of each little vignette!! Great colors. Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...