Saturday, January 23, 2016

I love to be loved by you

Hello crafty friends, Giorgia here.
Can you feel love in the air ?! Valentine's Day is just around the corner and today I would love to inspire you with a layout about this celebration: in 2013 me and my hubby had a craft laboratory for couples - we made felt stuffed decorations - and a romantic dinner... Love was all around and I used amazing paper and accents from The Robin's Nest to celebrate it in this page:


This is how I made my layout and some close up.

As first step I always gather all the possible supplies I will need: I decide the picture and then search coordinating papers, embellishments, stickers and so on and put them all together. It is a great way to wake up the creative flow!
  


As background for this layout I chose the beautiful Valentine Stripes paper. I diagonally cutted Valentine Hearts paper and created two triangles: 

After having distress the hearty paper, I glued it down - add glue only on the vertical side of the paper, because you will need to add embellishments under them:


I added pictures - remember to glue only the centre of pictures, to have space under them to add embellishments later:

From this lovely glittered paper I cut some flowers to create embellishments:


 I glued them on my layout in this way: I arranged some of them under and some of them above the heart paper and the pictures, to create movement. When I was satisfied by their position, I glued them down.


I added some stickers: I love to add them also directly on pictures. I outlined the white stickers with a black pen, so they pop out of the page and don't get lost in the patterned paper:




To create the title I used Alpha glitter stickers in red and another sticker to complete it. I outlined the alpha stickers with a black pen, so they pop out of the page and don't get lost in the patterned paper:


Final touch: I added dew drops! You know how much I LOVE them, they always add an extra touch to each project! They come also in teardropsdiamond, butterfly and heart shapes... take a look!



Product used


Other:
stickers


I hope you liked my project, thanks for stopping by today. Remember to take a look at the shop to see all the amazing Robin's Nest products.
Ciao,

8 comments:

LisaM said...

Beautiful page!

Joanna Solecka said...

absolutely lovely project!!!!

Colleen said...

Beautiful LO.

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

So cute! Your dimensions are awesome!

Tonya said...

Gorgeous layout!

Terri Sproul said...

great step outs

Marina Gridasova said...

so beautiful layout!

Bev Code said...

great design..and colour combo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...