Sunday, January 17, 2016

Going vintage with The Robin's Nest

Hi crafty readers ! It's Astrid today showing you how perfect The Robin's Nest papers can be used for vintage layouts. For my page I used a baby photo of my dad. I am so lucky to have many photo's of my mom, dad and grandparents when they were little. Here's the page I created;


For my page I started with the backside of  Saffron Honey Cardstock and added some stamps with distress ink. Then I matted the photo on a piece from the backside of Saffron Honey Cardstock and distressed the edges. From the same backside I cut out three circles different sizes and distress all the edges, I put them on top of eachother with some 3d tape and finished with a brad in the middle. Now you have created a simple flower.  I finished the flower with some ribbon and metal swirls. From the wonderful new Canvas stock Clocks I cut out some clocks from the 6x6 sheet and colored them with distress ink. The canvas is such a great new product to work with, very easy to cut and color. Besides the photo I added glitter chipboard piece from the Paris Collection. I love love glitters, it just added the finishing touch to your page.  I finished my page with a flower and a chipboard title with some glitters on it.
I hope I give you some ideas about how to use the wonderful Robin's Nest papers and embellies for making vintage layouts ! 
Happy Creating !!


Shopping list:

http://www.shop.robinsnest-scrap.net/Clock-12x12-CanvasStock-can-clock-12.htm
http://www.shop.robinsnest-scrap.net/Saffron-Honey-Cardstock-cssaffhon.htm
http://www.shop.robinsnest-scrap.net/Paris-Fleur-Glitter-Chipboard-cb-paris.htm


Some detail photo's : 






8 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

So pretty! I love all of the dimensions and colors!

Giorgia Rossini said...

love the vintage feeling. perfect color choice and I love the canvas clocks

Colleen said...

Love the vintage feel

Terri Koszler said...

I love the vintage feel, so beautiful

Marina Gridasova said...

love the details and beautiful vintage look!

LisaM said...

Beautiful vintage layout!

Lyneen J said...

Lovely, great how you incorporated the canvas!

Bev Code said...

great vintage touch..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...