Saturday, January 9, 2016

Genuine Love

Hello crafty friends, Giorgia here.
I am so happy to be on this team again and to have the chance to continue scrapping with the amazing The Robin's Nest products!
Today I have for you the tutorial for this romantic layout: I scrapped our engagement shooting in the beautiful countryside in Umbria. 


This is how I made my layout and some close up.

My scrapbooking process has as first step to gather all the possible supplies I will need: I search coordinating papers, embellishments, stickers and so on and put them all together to have an idea of the mood of my layout. I always use a sketch to create a layout, I find it very helpful: I search a good one from the web and I make a small design of it to help me scrapping.


Then it begins the creative process.  As background for this layout I chose the amazing backside of Honeycomb Fleur cardstock.  I cutted a square from Dinosaur cardstock backside, distressed it with scissors blade to create texture and adhered it this way - remember to ad glue only in the centre, to leave space to add layers under this one:


I continued creating paper layers - I distressed all of them to create texture - using glittered cardstock and also the "Hello Sunshine" card from  Saffron cards. I Glued all down this way, then I added my pictures:


Here you can see a detail of distressed papers that give texture and dimension to all the layout and a detail of the card from Saffron cards :



I added a cardstock sticker as title:


I used a die cut piece from Leafy green mini die cuts to add a rubon from Belgian chocolate boy rubon ans I placed it here under my picture:


I added two butterflies from Leafy green mini die cuts: to create dimension, glue only their "body" and lift up their wings, as I did:


I decorated the layout with cork stickers and Dew Drops (I LOVE dew drops, they always add that little something to each project!)



Product used

Other:
Paper House stickers
cork stickers


I hope you liked my project, thanks for stopping by today. Remember to take a look at the shop to see all the amazing Robin's Nest products and take also a look to our monthly challenge: you could win an awesome package of yummy products!













9 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

You're layout is so cute! Makes me want to fall in love again! Beautiful work!

Giorgia Rossini said...

Thanks!

Terri Sproul said...

great layout, love the step outs

Marina Gridasova said...

love this soft layout, your photos is sooo lovely! ))))

Terri Koszler said...

A lovely layout x

Monia Fiocchi said...

Great page with a lot of ispiration!!!!

Astrid de Beer-Logtenberg said...

Lovely and romantic page !

LisaM said...

Beautiful layout!

Bev Code said...

super page.. great layers and fun mix of colours

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...