Thursday, January 7, 2016

Dream Big!

Hey there Scrappy Friends!
Lisa here today to share my first layout for the new year. I am excited to be a part of this wonderful design team once again and hope to inspire you in some way!

Here is my layout:


 
 
Sorry about the difference in colors, I don't have very good lighting in my scrap room and I took the process photos in there.
 
I used the back side of Pink Swirl with Green Cardstock for my background. Then I added some Gesso using an old credit card:
 
 
I then used a cut file and cut that on my Cameo from Green Butterflies Glitter Cardstock. Isn't that so pretty?
 
 
Next I added some watercolors and mists:
 
Then added the cut file on top along with the Swirl Border 6x6 CanvasStock and stitched in place:
 
 
From there, I added lots of layers using Spring Stripe Glitter Cardstock and the Pink Swirl with Green Cardstock under my photo:
 
 
I used a piece of chipboard for my title. I added Gesso and a few layers of watercolor. Then I used a clear coat of embossing powder and used my heat gun. Lastly, I added some silver mist. I love the outcome!

 
I added 3 Rosy Flower Diecuts along with one of the Hearts Dew Drops around my photo:


I finished it off with some tangled thread and a few wood veneer stars.
Here are just a few more close ups:
 

 
Here you can see the Rosy Straw I added:
Man, I love that stuff!



 
Thanks for stopping by and sharing your day with us!
 
Lisa






8 comments:

Astrid de Beer-Logtenberg said...

Love this !! These colors are fabulous and love the glittery pp!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

I love this layout!! It is so vibrant! Great job!

Vicki robertson said...

Lisa, this LO is fabulous! Very creative background and loving the bright colors and layering!!

Terri Koszler said...

Wow Lisa, I love this layout, it's so vibrant and has a youthful feel about it, perfect for the photo x

Caroleanne Wright said...

wow this is fabulous, love the background x

Marina Gridasova said...

oh love these vibrant colours and mixed-media background!

BrendaB said...

Beautiful page, Lisa! I love those bright colors and the texture with the gesso!

Bev Code said...

amazing fun bright colouring with great texture.. awesome page

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...