Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Captured Love

Hi everyone! It's finally my turn to show you my first work with the beautiful The Robin Nest material!
Let me introduce myself ... I am Monia, 38 Italian and today in the work that I present  my half of the apple(it's a typical italian figurative expression) my love Antonio in the picture with me. We've been together for so many years and today we are happy!

I chose the paper Discovery Girl Glitter Cardstock as background of my work and added splashes of red and two strips of paper Valentine Hearts and Valentine Stripe



I created chevron with patterned paper and I cut out the Glitter Word Titles
These cards are very versatile and are well suited to many types of work, including this !!



with chevron I created a  forms and colors composition. the beautiful cards and colors blend beautifully!



I sewed with white cotton thread new items, I really like the effect and the contrast of colors!
I added two Wild Heart Glitter Die-Cuts over the pattern



I cut the lettering Glitter Word Titles on the back and I applied double sided adesive to give dimension to the layout and hearts chipboard




Finally, I added the beautiful Cherry Chocolate Dew Drops with Dew Dew glue to embellish light on and a little paper doily.

I love this page...better than I thought! Everything blends perfectly and creates harmony, I really enjoyed creating this project!





get inspired!


The Robin's Nest products used

Glitter Word Titles
Red Daisy Stripe Cardstock
Valentine Hearts
Valentine Stripe
Discovery Girl Glitter Cardstock
Cherry Chocolate Dew Drops
Wild Heart Glitter Die-Cuts
Blue Crackle Glitter Cardstock
Dew Dew glue

Other products:

hearts chipboard
white doily
Red paint
Photos
white sewing thread


let me say one last word ... I never imagined to find so many wonderful people in this design team! I am very grateful to have been selected and you have the chance to show what you can create with all these fantastic products!

10 comments:

Blue Moon Creation said...

Thank you for the inspiration! I'm sharing this to inspire others!

Marina Gridasova said...

beautiful project, love this patchwork background!

Carole Wright said...

Fab layout and design, love it. x

LisaM said...

Love the big chevron and your mixed product choices. Fabulous layout!

Bev Code said...

fabulous background chevrons... fun bright colours.. great page

Giorgia Rossini said...

fab design!

Tonya said...

Love the different colors and design of your layout! Beautiful!

Astrid de Beer-Logtenberg said...

Fabulous page, love the use of the red and blue papers and the design of it !

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Very cool cluster!! I love your layout!

Lyneen J said...

Beautiful layout... love the contrasting colors!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...