Saturday, January 16, 2016

CAPTURED by Carole Wright


Hi everyone Carole here with you today with our latest
  Design Team Inspiration.
For this layout I used the theme of Rainbows for my inspiration.
I had this fabulous photo of the evening after the big storm, from last Summer and knew it would be just perfect.
xxx
 
 
HERE IS A STEP BY STEP ON HOW I DID THIS

I chose 2 sheets of the purple glitter flowers paper
And used the reverse side of one sheet
I then cut out a border of flowers from the other sheet
I added a lilac border strip of cardstock
I added another strip in yellow
I double matted my photo in both these colours
I added two lemon flowers with gems
I cut some more of the flowers out and attached
 
Add some more cut out flowers and the journaling tag
Finish off by adding dew drops to the flower centres using the dew drops glue dots
Add the title (matted)
xxx
SOME CLOSE UPS

 
 
xxx
THATS ALL FROM ME TODAY
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR STOPPING BY AND DO LOOK OUT FOR ALL THE OTHER DESIGNER INSPIRATION COMING UP.
Here is my blog if you would like to visit or follow me.
http://theprettypaperpatisserie.blogspot.co.uk/
BYE FOR NOW
xxx
 

13 comments:

LisaM said...

Love your color combo and all the fussy cut flowers on this gorgeous page!

Terri Koszler said...

Such a beautiful design Carol, I love how the hint of yellow highlights the image and give a rich feeling to your project x

Colleen said...

Carole this is just gorgeous, love it.

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

You definitely captured this moment! Fabulous layout!

Terri Sproul said...

WOW. love the colors you used

Shelly K. Hein-Simmons said...

Quite beautiful with wonderful fussy cutting!

Astrid de Beer-Logtenberg said...

Wow, that's such an amazing photo ! The purples and yellow are so great for this fabulous page !

Sharon said...

Beautiful.

Giorgia Rossini said...

amazing picture. you scrap it beautifully! love the colors

Carole Wright said...

thank you so much lovelies x

Lyneen J said...

Wonderful layout! Love the colors... the yellow just pops on the purple!

Marina Gridasova said...

wow! adorable layout!

Bev Code said...

stunning combo... so rich looking

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...