Saturday, January 9, 2016

Almost One Layout

Hi,
I'm Karen and I am a newbie to the Design Team.  I just wanted to send a quick post to share my YouTube video. You will learn a great tip for choosing letters, selecting placement, and applying the perfect title.  It is actually very simple and prevents so much frustration & disappointment.

You can find the video HERE.
Stay tuned...I'll be back at the end of the month with my next project.
Stop by and visit me at... Art & Soul.


Visit The Robin's Nest to see their fantastic range of products.

8 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

You're layout is fabulous! Great tips on your video too!! Cute pictures too!!

Giorgia Rossini said...

Love Your layout Karen!

Clare Dempsey said...

Every year, I scrapbook my boys school portrait And struggle to find a pleasing page. I love how you embellished this with small photos on the side and all the cut out!

Tonya said...

Adorable layout and live your video! Great job!

Marina Gridasova said...

wonderful layout and video! wonderful work!

Terri Koszler said...

This is such a super layout, really highlights the cute little boy

LisaM said...

Awesome layout!

Bev Code said...

so cute.. great page... fab use of products

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...