Thursday, January 21, 2016

A Christmas Layout

 
Hey there scrappy friends!
Lisa here today to share a layout I created using Robin's Nest goodies.
When I sat down to scrap this page, I had no idea what I was doing. I just started pulling papers that matched and went from there. I love the colors and outcome!
 
 
 
I used the back side of Azures Diamond Cardstock as my base and added basic rectangles of:
Pink Swirl with Green Cardstock (I used the inner most of the paper- just the grey)
Shocking Pink Glitter Sorbet Cardstock- this is one of my favorites, the colors are gorgeous!
 
I fussy cut the clocks from the Black & White Clock Cardstock and added 3 of them as layers to my page.
 
 
Lastly, I cut some files on my Cameo using the Sour Apple Glitter Cardstock. I added some Dew Drops to my tree to make it look like ornaments.
I added some stitching and I was done.
 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and sharing your day with us!

Lisa




 

12 comments:

Monia Fiocchi said...

A very fun project!!!

Shelly K. Hein-Simmons said...

I adore your non-traditional color palette! Gorgeous layout!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

I love your colors!! Great layout!!

Marina Gridasova said...

so beautiful palette! love this LO! )))

Carole Wright said...

So elegant and simple lines, love it x

Robin O'Crowley said...

Such a different way to scrap Christmas! Fun!

Terri Koszler said...

Love this layout

Giorgia Rossini said...

beautiful layout, I love the unusual Christmas colors you used!

Astrid de Beer-Logtenberg said...

Unique colors for a Christmas page !

Joanna Solecka said...

That layout is just gorgeous!!!!

wendipooh13 said...

super cute christmas page, LOVE your decorated tree!!!

Bev Code said...

super layers, colours and great design

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...