Wednesday, January 20, 2016

4 th of July

Good Day to you all!

I know it seems a bit early for 4th of July,
but my goal in the scrapbook room is to get all the pictures done
that I have before I can order more pictures!

This is one of the last picture groupings that I just simply put off.
I'm not sure why, because this is such a 
fun time, and we had lots of grandchildren close to us,
and visiting us on this 4th of July.

I love this paper that Rachel designed.
It is so festive and certainly shows what the evening
truely is all about on this special day we celebrate America.






We had all the grandkids in the back of the pick-up with great front row
seats to see the fireworks.
Then when the fireworks were over we drove home and had a display
of fireworks right in our driveway,
with each one of the kids participating.


I had a front row seat with my camera capturing all the little things each one of
them were doing during the firework display.
Such fun times to remember!


I used different color mini dew drops as part of the fireworks
splash on the layout page.

Robin's Nest Products I used.

Fireworks Cardstock
Blue stars on red (glittered)
Glitter Journaling tag
Nautical Stripe
Red Glitter Rope Cardstock.

You can find these products on our website


Have a great and exciting day.

Ciao,

Robin

11 comments:

LisaM said...

Such a fun 4th of July page!

Carole Wright said...

Hi great fun page, love it. x

Marina Gridasova said...

what an wonderful layout!

Colleen said...

Love how you used the dew drops on the fireworks, makes them pop. I just read you are a mother of 7, wow you must be wonder woman to get everything done.

Tonya said...

Fun and festive layout! Awesome job!

Terri Koszler said...

Such a fun and vibrant page, it speaks volumes. I love it x

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Cute layouts! The kids look like they are having a blast.... Lol, the dew drops are wonderful here!

LisaM said...

Love the dew drops on the fireworks. Such a fun page!

Astrid de Beer-Logtenberg said...

Wow, such a cool page ! Love the dewdrops on the fireworks on the pp !

Lyneen J said...

Wish I was as disciplined at you are about working on pictures! Great 4th of July layout!!! Love all the colors!

Bev Code said...

great papers for 4th of July... awesome page

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...