Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Winter 2013

Hello Readers,
I so love The Robin's Nest Black and White Christmas printed cardstocks!
Snow, snow, snow!!!!

Here I have scrapbooked my yard during a snow fall in November 2013.
The snow just kept on coming, all night, and
in the morning we had a whopping 24 inches of snow
in our town.



So how could I resist from using the black and white Christmas/Winter product line?
I couldn't!!!

Our shed was painted a red color,
with a grey door!

I also used the stickers, and glitter die cut snowflakes
with silver mini dew drops.


This is the lamp post in my front yard.
I used pearl diamond drops to create snowflakes.

I decided that the pages felt a little bland, so I got out some of
my sprays and did some sprays on the pages.


This a picture out my front window and of our fenceline
next to our driveway!

Can you imagine shoveling all this snow?  We have a snow blower
all the neighbors have 4 wheelers, but the  snow blower works just
fine for us.


I think it looks so much better with the sections of
spray.


This page got some spray, but 
I also added some yellow drops of spray
And I used a doily from Gypsy Soul Lazer cuts formerly 
Gina's Designs.

We will see how winter treats us this year.
I don't mind 24 inches of snow again, but all in one
night is a bit much to shovel!!!

Enjoy!!

Have a great day.

Ciao,

Robin

4 comments:

Kathleen White said...

These are absolutely stunning graphic designed layouts!

Colleen LoVette said...

Just beautiful

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Beautiful layouts! They go perfect with the card stocks :)

Tonya said...

I love looking at snow but I dislike getting out in it. Your layouts are simply gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...