Sunday, December 20, 2015

Shine like the Whole Universe is yours

Hi Robin's Nest Readers,
Jess here with a bit of sparkle for your holiday or everyday.
I made this wooden wall hanging by repurposing a piece I found at the thrift store.  I liked the shape and size, but not the sentiment. 
I covered the box with vintage sheet music.
I added a bit of German scrap paper down the side and my sentiment.
I used my Gold Glitter Chipboard to make my ballerina.  
I cut a semicircle out of Gold Glitter Paisley Cardstock and used my fancy edged scissors to cut them into tiny pieces.  
I folded the pieces to make the tutu for the ballerina and glued the edges to the ballerina.  
Here it is from another angle. 
I glued her to the wall hanging and she's complete!
I hope you enjoy her!





5 comments:

Colleen said...

Very pretty and love how you did the skirt.

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Great job! I love the colors and I am going to use your tutu idea! Pretty!!

Giorgia Rossini said...

I love how you did the skirt, so clever!

Robin O'Crowley said...

Such a great idea on that skirt!

Lucy said...

Brilliant idea for the skirt. Thank you for showing us that. It's wonderful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...