Friday, December 25, 2015

Picture perfect By Cindy Brown

Hello Today I present you my last creation in tan that member of Robin Nest's creative team. I adored my mandate and Of Robin Nest will remain Engraved in my heart. I decided to make a page in the steampunk style


Be sure to watch my video below











I love having fun with The Robin's Nest Products

Supply List of Products used in Project




Other products:
Flowers Wild Orchild Craft
Matte GooseBumps
Gesso Liquitex
Feathers
Metals




I thank life for allowing me to be inspired by this wonderful company The Robin's Nest. 
Instructional Video by Cindy Brown 



I love using new products to discover. 
You will see in my video which he made for all the stages for realized a layout.








Remember to come and participate in a magnificent challenge every month from 10th to 9th of each month .. There are beautiful sketches that are prepared for you. It is here. 


Thank you for visiting. I love your comments .
Please feel free to visit my blog for regularly projects and videos.

Have a nice day, Cindy Brown

5 comments:

Colleen said...

Beautiful LO, going to miss you.

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Such a pretty layout! And great video! Stay in touch!

Robin O'Crowley said...

Your work is so amazing!!!!

Cindy Brown said...

Thanks Team I miss you thanks for all

Karen said...

Love all the layering. Very inspiring!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...