Tuesday, December 29, 2015

One Fine Day

One Fine Day!!!

It reminds me of the song, One Fine Day, that was so popular
so many years ago. 
Am I dating myself?
Probably.

This is another teen layout, what greater paper to use than our
gray chevron cardstock.


These pictures were taken of Ally almost 3 years ago.

I love to get the grand kids in different outfits and poses that just fit them.
Here is Ally at age 15.
She is also in the magical layout I did a few months ago.

Here she is dressed in her finest, with some roses.

I love her necklace too.

I tried to use layering with our new cards
and other Robin's Nest papers and printed cardstocks.


The beginnings of my idea.


I then lay everything down on the 12x12 cardstock
and move things around until I like how it looks.

This is my picture so I will remember what my idea layout is.


Then my finished page.
The flowers on this page were flat die cut flowers
that I twisted each petal to make it stand up.


Close ups of my finished page.





This last picture is from the matching page to this layout.


And again the finished page.

I also used Gina's Designs Products with this layout.

I used:

Gray Chevron Cardstock
Pearl and grey dew drops
Rose Euphoria Cards
Rosey stripe Cardstock
Black Daisy Glitter Stripe
Discovery Girl Glitter Cardstock
Aristocratic Blues Cards

I hope you love this!


Here is a link to our website to find these wonderful products.

Have a great day.

Ciao,

Robin

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Love all your details.

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Cute layout! Ally looks so adorable!

Karen said...

The color combo. So pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...