Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Meet our Design Team

Our Design Team will inspire you daily with different projects using The Robin Nest products.  Each day we hope you stop by to see a New Scrapbook, Card or Altered Art project.





Terri Sproul - Our Team Leader

Terri is a Mixed Media Artist who is also a member of CHA Designers.  She love Social Media and sharing amazing projects  She has the pleasure of living in San Diego Country on top of Palomar Mountain with her husband of 18 years.  


Terri Koszier

Hi, I'm Terri I live in the UK with my husband and two daughters. I regularly dabble with many crafts but my heart lies with paper crafting. I have recently discovered altered art and mixed media and love it.  I enjoy sharing my projects with fellow crafters on my blog Home is where the craft is



Colleen LoVette

Hi, Colleen from the beautiful state of Michigan.  I am a mother, wife and grandmother to 5 very active kids. I have been scrapping for about 15 years but seriously scrapping for about 6 years. My style is eclectic and evolving. I love to make cards and make quite a few.  I make them for myself, my mother and for my daughter. I loved altering boxes that I fill with my cards and give them as gifts.

Carole Wright

Hi everyone, my name is Carole and I live in Christchurch,  Dorset near the sea. I am married to Phillip, we have one daughter Jessie, who I mostly scrap and we have a cute little fluff ball Bichon called Millie. I have always made cards and first started scrapbooking when a friend invited me to a class in her home and I was hooked. This way I could keep my little piece of art instead of giving it away! That’s what she said anyway! I do both of course!
I have always loved craft and making things,  I have crafted ever since I can remember and  I did fashion design at college. I  always made clothes and I think I have tried most everything in the crafty world.  I craft daily and am at my happiest in my little craft room making something pretty. I think my style is shabby chic and pretty, I always use flowers and find it hard to complete a project without them!  I love using colour as an inspiration and have often asked Jessie to wear something that I know will compliment a paper or flower that I have in my stash! I also love sketches to get my mojo going. I love being on Design teams as I love to inspire others with what I do.  I am really excited to be a part of the Robins Nest World  and start inspiring you!  Bye for now. X
Many thanks from Carole

Giorgia Rossini

My name is Giorgia Rossini - a.k.a. Jò in Wonderland - I'm 33 and I'm Italian. I live with my lovely husband in a small city near Ancona, in the beautiful region of Marche.
I’ve been scrapping from 5 years.  I love playing with papers and all those lovely embellishments and preserving memories.
I mostly make layouts, but I' m trying some cards and off the page projects too.
I can't really define my style: I love CAS but also mixed media, create my own background, layering... scrapbooking is my happy place!

Thia Gielow

Hi, I'm Thia (aka Blue Moon Creation). I'm a stay at home Mama of two (4-year-old girl & an 8-year-old boy). My passion is creating all occasion greeting cards...HOWEVER, I've been known to get crafty with scrapbook pages, mini scrapbooks, blankets, jewelry, hair accessories, wall art, floral pens, Christmas Decorations, & other mixed media fun. I love paper piecing, die cutting, and embossing. I'm a Copic Certified Instructor...I love my Copic Markers! I hope to inspire you with my card creations!

Melania Bertin
Hi! I'm Mel, happy Italian wife and mum of two wonderful children! I like catching the tenderest moments in my life, decorating and treasuring them so as to never forget them! I have been scrapping for years just for myself or whoever asks me, but only this year (2015) I have got aware of Scrapbooking and the nation of artists who belong to it! 

Josette Trunnell

  I have been crafting for as long as I can remember in one form or another.  I turned to Paper Crafting about 6 years ago,  when I ran into a roadblock while trying to define my "Style" within the jewelry realm.  It was suggested  by my instructor, to "explore another medium".  She stated that often ideas are easier to develop when not "forced" upon one medium.  True and at the time, paper was a lot cheaper than Sterling Silver or Gold.   I chose paper because the tools used in paper-crafting (minus fire) are very similar.  Rolling mills became die cutting machines and embossing plates, glue replaced solder, and of course, metal became paper.  After much exploration and experimentation with different types of paper crafter, I decided that I truly love crafting with paper, in all forms. But I also learned that I dearly love metal.  Thus,  my style has  the softness of paper, with the glint of metal, and a little bling.   I am very proud to represent Robin’s Nest.  I will be striving to use my talent, Robin’s Nest Products to inspire others to join me in crafting with paper and mixed media.  My style is:  Refined elegance, with a hint of Vintage Charm.  Come join me  and let’s create “Little Bits of Creativity”.

Lisa Moen

My name is Lisa Moen. My husband, Greg, and I have 2 teenagers: Sierra- 18 and Austin, 16 1/2. We also have a rambunctious yellow lab named Bender. These four are the subjects of most of my scrappy pages. 
Besides paper crafting, I enjoy camping, gardening, 4 wheelin' and watching my kids in their school activities.
I have been scrapping for over 19 years now and love it! The best part is meeting all the wonderful people who share this fun hobby!
I am looking forward to getting to know you and I hope to inspire you.


Kim Kendell

Hi my name is Kim Kendell and I have now been a made keen scrapbooker for over 20 years, I come to a small farming community in regional NSW in Australia. I love working with paper and seeing what can be done with it and have embraced the idea of using mixed media in my layouts I look forward to hopefully inspiring you with my designs.

Astrid de Beer

My name is Astrid and I’m from the Netherlands. I am married since 2011 and together we have a nine-year-old son and two stepkids. I discover scrapbooking in 2004 but I really became more interested in 2006 when my son was born. I wanted to preserve all memories  for him and for myself. In 2008 I finally started with his baby album, since then I completed almost 25 albums and I’m only at the year 2009 !! I must be 102 years old, will I ever finish all my photo’s, lol.

I mostly do 12x12 layouts, but occasionally I do cards, tags or altered items if I am asked to, but I must say they are not my favorite. I have been designing since 2013 for several challenge blogs and also did lots of guest DT spots.  I do not have a particular style I think, it just depends on what kind of photo I want to use.


Monia Fiocchi

Hello, everyone, I'm so excited to be joining The Robin's Nest design team and I can’t wait to share my creations with you.I live in Bologna, North Italy and work in an ice cream shop. I live with my fiancée for 5 years but we have been together for 12 years! So many!!! We are just a married couple!
I love working with colours and paper. I always like to try new styles and new combinations starting from a few elements and some inspiration ... scrapbooking relaxes me
I'm totally addicted on scrapbooking and Pinterest, my drugs!!!  I don’t really have a certain style, but I would define my style full of colours!



Karen Sessions

My name is Karen Sessions and I am an American currently living in London, England.  I spent most of my life in California where I worked as an elementary school teacher.  After marrying, I moved to the UK with my husband twelve years ago.  My two loves are scrapbooking and card making but I have enjoyed a lifetime of creative hobbies including: sewing, ceramics, jewellery making, calligraphy, embroidery, knitting, and mixed media.  I also adore rubber stamping, heat embossing, & watercolor painting.  I describe my creative style as very embellished, girly, layered, and full of textures.  I am passionate about the need to create original works as my joy comes from the originality of the completed creation.  Creating is my passion and I love to combine randomness into beauty in a unique way.  My soul longs to create and I hope my love of crafting is obvious in every little detail.

Blog - www.karensessionsartandsoul.blogspot.co.uk

Lyneen Jesse
I live in the beautiful Pacific Northwest; have been married for 15 years to a terrific guy.  We have one precious fur baby, Lilly.

I began creating during my youth with my siblings under the guidance of our mother making gifts for grandparents.  Mom always kept a "make it box" with art supplies.  We would even dabble in frosting when she decorated cakes. As time passed, my medium of choice was paper.  I love ephemera, vintage embellishments and pattern paper, which may be out of control! Then there is rubber-stamping, which has been a love of mine since before rubber-stamping was popular.  I am the proud owner of thousands of stamps.  Like many, I found other mediums to work into paper creating and my style has evolved over time.  Assemblage, altered art and vintage have become some of my favorites.  I teach classes at locally; there are three pieces of advice I like to pass on to my students, “There’s no right or wrong way to create!” "You never make mistakes, only opportunities." and “You will be your own worst critic!”  
I am excited to be back on The Robin’s Nest Design Team.  Cannot wait to share their fabulous papers and DEW DROPS… did I mention I am addicted to them!

Bev Code
I was new to online scrapping since Apr 2009. There were so many amazing sites that were my learning curve to this amazing world of scrapbooking. My name is Bev Code and I have been scrapping about 6+ years. I am a wife, mother and gramma that loves being retired and now have time to scrap to my heart's content. I love scrapbooking along with fun things it entails with online friends, forums and FB. The learning process has been interesting and creative also. Other crafts I love also are needlepoint, sewing, knitting, crochet and taking lots of photos. Family and friends are the subjects of my scrapping along with nature, ancestry and vacation sites. I live in Conestogo, Ontario and spend some time in Florida where I take my scrapping with me for the extended time.


Joanna Solecka

My name is Joanna and I create under nickname My paper world. I was born and raised in Poland but 9 years ago I moved to Ireland.
I live in Dublin with my husband Luke and cat Phoebe.
I started crafting from decoupage almost 15 years ago and I tried different techniques.I love all types of crafts, mostly based on paper. It's my hobby and takes all my free time. I'm also addicted of buying new supplies :) My craft room is getting bigger and bigger.


Shelly Simmons

My name is Shelly Hein-Simmons and I am from sunny Southern California!  I share my home with my husband, 2 dogs, 1 cat and Sheldon the Wonder Turtle.  I have been scrapbooking my life and “altering” things since childhood - always gluing pictures and memorabilia into some sort of album and  personalizing every item I owned


Veronika Galenko

Hello! My name is Veronika Galenko. I am 31 years old. I live in small town Simferopol in Crimea (now it is Russia). It is the most beautiful place in the world! I am also a happy wife. My husband give me a great support in my creative life! In scrapbooking, I came 4 years ago. And now it is an important part of my life, as a hobby and a style of living. My loves are bright cards and layouts with many details, I love to use a lot of dew drops of The Robin's Nest in my work and it makes me really happy. And I am proud to create as a part of International Team of The Robin's Nest 

Marina Gridasova

Hello! My name is Marina Gridasova and I'm a passionate crafter! ))) Ever since I was a child I always trying to make something with my hands - stitching, knitting, cross-stitching and several years ago I tried scrapbooking and cardmaking. This hobby is my passion, I can make anything with paper using knowledge from other hobbies and it's really inspiring for me!
Hope you will like my projects!



15 comments:

LisaM said...

Woohoo! Congrats ladies!
I am looking forward to working with you!

Colleen said...

Congrats ladies, I can't wait to see all that you create.

Cindy Brown said...

Congrats for all ladies.

Terri Koszler said...

I am super excited to be part of such a friendly team and can't wait to share my first project with you all Tx

Josette Trunnell said...

What a stellar group. Looking forward to 2016 and crafting with everyone

Amy Voorthuis said...

WOWSERS what a great design team can't wait to see all your works ladies....congrats to all of you and a special congrats to my sweet fiend Astrid and teamy Veronika...good job ladies ❤ xxx

Caroleanne Wright said...

HI and congrats everyone, I am so happy to get to know you all and really look forward to this team and scrapping with you x Happy new year. xx

Astrid de Beer-Logtenberg said...

So happy to be part of this team , still can't believe it ! Congrats to the other girls too !!!

Marina Gridasova said...

congrats ladies! looks like 2016 will be super creative year! )))

Terri Sproul said...

Looks like a GREAT team to me....

Blue Moon Creation said...

So excited to be a part of this team! Looking forward to creating and inspiring with you all!

Tristan Robin Blakeman said...

Everybody sounds so interesting and their interests so varied - I can't wait to see their projects with the Robin's Nest products!

Emine Pala said...

Hi

What is your direct emailadres.
I have something to ask you about.

Love the products.
See my online gallery: http://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php?mod=profiles&u=1155305
thanks Giorgia. Where do you live?


Kind regards,

Emine Pala (scrapmixer)

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

robinsnestscrap @ gmail . com

Bev Code said...

congrats to all .. looking forward to viewing all the projects this term

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...