Saturday, December 12, 2015

I'll hold your hands

Hello crafty friends, Giorgia here.
Winter is here, and today I have for you a snowy layout with a picture taken in a fabulous place here in Italy: Castelluccio di Norcia (google it to discover how beautiful it is in each season!)

The Robin's Nest has tons of great Winter products and you can also combine them with non themed stuff to create great projects:




This is how I made my layout and some close up.

As background for this layout I used Winter Retreat glitter swirl cardstock. I cut a piece of  Brown on Brown glitter cardstock and place it - don't glue it yet! - in the middle of background paper. I cut in a half snowfalkes rubons from Snow rubon and arranged it under the cardstock, this way:


When I was satisfied with the snowflakes placement, I rubon them - I also used one on the right side of the background paper:


Now I distressed the brown glittered cardstock with scissors blade to create texture and glued it this way:


For layering my picture I cut some rectangles from Khaki glitter cardstock and Silver Castles cardstock. I created also two banners from Clear on Blue cardstock - remember to distress all these papers with scissors, it adds a lot of texture to the page! - and I glued them as shown. Then I attach the picture using foam tape to create dimension: 



I added stickers and more rubons:





Finally I added dew drops: I LOVE dew drops, they always add an extra touch to each project! 
For this layout I chose diamond shaped dew drops but there are also originals and teardrops. They are available in so many colors... I just love them, I use them all the time!




Thanks for stopping by today, I hope to have inspired you.
Remember to take a look at the shop to see all the amazing Robin's Nest products and take also a look to our monthly challenge: you could win an awesome package of yummy RN products!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...