Saturday, December 26, 2015

Here, capture the moment

Hello crafty friends, Giorgia here.

It is almost 2016... time always flies! This is my last post of the year, so I wish you a happy 2016 full of love and achievements.
Today I have for you a layout with pictures from 2014 New Year's Eve: I went to a home dinner with friends and we have a lot of fun taking silly pictures with photo props.
The Robin's Nest has tons of fabulous products just perfect for funny pictures, as this one I used for background: I love it, it is colorful and full of glitters!

This is how I made my layout and some close up.

As first step I always gather all the possible supplies I will need: I decide the picture and then search coordinating papers, embellishments, stickers and so on and put them all together. It helps me a lot on developing my layout.


As background for this layout I used  Birthday stars glitter cardstock. I cut a rectangle from Pink Grapefruit glitter cardstockdistressed it with scissor blade to create texture and glue it down. Then I cut a rectangle from  Kiwi Sorbet glitter cardstock, distress it with scissors blade to create texture and glue it down. 


I cut a banner from  Clear on Blue swirl glitter cardstock, distressed it and adhered it this way:


I add pictures:

I cut the "here" tag from  Saffron cards and glue it down. Then I decorate the page with stickers as shown in pictures:




Finally I added archival seeds: I LOVE them! You can attach them in two ways and I love to mix them and to glue them in both ways.


Product used

Other: Paper House stickers, moustache resin stickers


Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you liked my project.
Remember to take a look at the shop to see all the amazing Robin's Nest products and take also a look to our monthly challenge: you could win an awesome package of yummy RN products!




2 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

I so love your positive outlook on life!!!! Me too, try to find the positives in all things!!

Your layout is awesome! Wonderful job!!

Colleen said...

Fun LO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...