Monday, December 14, 2015

Happy Little Snowflakes...

...Make the happiest of snowmen!

Howdy, it's Peggie Sue of Maxx & Boo and I'm back again today posting for The Robin's Nest one last time - It's been a wonderful 6 months that I've been creating for this wonderful company. Please don't forgot to sign up here for email updates, as not to miss out on all the great products and inspirational creations!! Now, on to my little happy snowman selfie....


The awesome Robin's Nest products I used are:
Snowman Snapshot Digital Stamp

I decided to make a clean and simple, but adorable little selfie card. I saw this idea out and about somewhere and just fell in love. So, I cut my top fold (4.25 x 5.5") card base first. I cut a layer of white cardstock cut 1/8" smaller than the base and ran it thru my Big Shot with a snowflake embossing folder.


I used my Copics to color my little snowman using pinks to match the delicious pink grapefruit glitter paper. I cut a strip of that same yummy glitter cardstock (1.5 x 4 1/8") and adhered it to the embossed white cardstock.


My polaroid selfie frame is art of my scrapbooking supplies, above you can see a really good picture of it. I printed my digital snowman image, colored it and trimmed it to fit inside the frame. I added the pink and white striped twine and a few pink bling rhinestones. I added it to the base using a great adhesive. And that was the end of my clean and simple little snowman selfie! I hope you liked it and that it gives you a little smile.


I hope you have a very Merry Christmas! Thanks so very much for taking time out of your busy day to read my little post. Now, head on over to The Robin's Nest to gather all your crafting needs!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Take care and hugs to you!
Peggie Sue

2 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Cute cute card!! I love him!

Astrid said...

That card is supercute !! Love the pink glitter !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...