Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Gingerbread House

Merry Christmas!
Robin posting today.

I have been on a clean out binge,
during one of my clean out days, I found these pictures tucked 
in a binder with some other things.

I thought, wow, did I make that gingerbread house?
I don't even remember!

Yes, I am loosing my memory.

But glad that I took these photos 
to show I really did make this cute house.


I used our red glitter stripe, and our Cindy Lou glitter dot and Cindy Lou glitter swirl cardstocks
on this page.

I also used retired Christmas tree stickers, and red letters also retired.


I also used lots of buttons and Metallic red dew drops.



Such a fun way to remember life when the kids were living at home!

Merry Christmas!

Robin

3 comments:

Colleen said...

What a great gingerbread house and your LO highlights it nicely.

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Cute! I think the layouts are awesome! Did you really make the gingerbread house? I don't remember either lol... Just kidding, great layouts!

Bev Code said...

i love the fussy cuts ...the accents and the mix of papers.. awesome

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...