Friday, December 25, 2015

Big Smiles at Christmas

Colleen here from cold Michigan with a layout taken last Christmas,



I started out with Classic Roses Cardstock and used the backside of the paper.  I started by adding pink and white paint over the top of the paper and then misted it down with water.  Once I got it looking the way I wanted I splattered paint over the top.


Once the paper was dry I layered white cardstock, Red Rope Glitter Cardstock, Wedding Cut Out Cardstock and the photo.  I added gelatos to Wedding Cut Out Cardstock and misted with water to get the color that I wanted,


I used a Layered Flourish-Chloe which is one of Gina's Design and I used silver embossing powder on it.  I added Daughter Mini Dew Drops as accents on the flourish as well as the centers on the snowflakes and flowers.

I used Red Rope Glitter Cardstock and added white glue on top and when tacky I added white paint to create the cracked look, then cut out the flowers.

I used my sizzix and spellbinder dies to make the snowflakes and flowers and smaller punches for the little snowflakes.


I thank you for looking and please check out the store for more awesome products.


2 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Very nice layout! I love that your colors are out of the box!

Robin O'Crowley said...

Love your color combinations, this turned out so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...