Friday, December 11, 2015

Beautiful Horse By Cindy Brown



Hello Today I present you a small page with beautiful Horse. I had fun a lot with Robin's Nest magnificents products.

Be sure to watch my video below





I love having fun with The Robin's Nest Products

Supply List of Products used in Project

Colourarte:
Silks Acrylic Glaze Black Ice
Radiant Rain Pweter

Other products:
Small Talk Tim Holtz
Paper blooms Black
Flowers Wild Orchild Craft
Texture Gems Ice Liners



I thank life for allowing me to be inspired by this wonderful company The Robin's Nest. 
Instructional Video by Cindy Brown 






I love using new products to discover. 
You will see in my video which he made for all the stages for realized a layout.

Remember to come and participate in a magnificent challenge every month from 10th to 9th of each month .. There are beautiful sketches that are prepared for you. It is here. 


Thank you for visiting. I love your comments .
Please feel free to visit my blog for regularly projects and videos.

Have a nice day, Cindy Brown

4 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

I love these colors! And it is a beautiful horse! Beautiful layout too!

Robin O'Crowley said...

Beautifully done, great color combinations!

Astrid said...

Beautiful page, love the touch of red.

Cindy Brown said...

Thanks for your comment girls

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...