Friday, December 11, 2015

A Merry Christmas

Colleen here with a Christmas card for you.


I started with Creme Awning Coffee Glitter but I used the backside of the paper.

I then layered  Pink Grapefruit Glitter Cardstock on top.

For the next layer I did a little altering on the paper.  I picked Wedding Cut-Outs Cardstock and used my gelatos to change the color of the paper.  Once I added the 3 colors I watered it down with my misting bottle and spread the color around.  I just kept playing until I got the color I wanted.





To complete the layering I added an image I found on the internet.

The finishing touches to the card was adding snowflakes and flowers using my sizzix and spellbinders dies and the leftover  Pink Grapefruit Glitter Cardstock  and Wedding Cut-Outs Cardstock.  To finish the card  I used Daughter Mini Dew Drops along the top, on her hair bow and the centers of the flowers.

Thank you for looking and please check out the rest of the awesome products in the store.




2 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Very pretty Colleen! I love it!

Betsy Skagen said...

Beautiful card. I bought myself gelatos, but have yet to try them. Good use for them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...