Monday, December 7, 2015

A Frosty & Happy New Year

Hidy Ho Friends - It's Peggie Sue of Maxx & Boo posting today. It's been an exciting 6 months that I've been creating for this wonderful company. And as the year comes to a close, so does my time creating with a very talented Design Team. I will have one more project to share with you, so be sure to check that project out too. But for now, here' a great holiday card.
 
 
The awesome Robin's Nest products I used are:
 
I will say it's always hard for me to stop and take pictures as I create and for that I apologize if you are trying to re-create my projects. But, I will try to give you some inspiration here:
 
 
My card base is a top fold cut at 4.25 x 11 and folded to make it 4.25 x 5.5 (inches.) I cut my 1st layer of the beautiful blue swirl cardstock 1/8" smaller than the card base. Next it was on to the fun part ~ adding the embellishments!
 
 
I added the gold straw from the Rusty Rose Straw kit. I used Scotch tape to secure it to the 1st layer. Once I had it swirled the way I liked it I added my small strip of iridescent glitter cardstock. I had clipped into a banner and used foam tape to adhere it. Next I added my digital sentiment and lastly the beautiful glitter snowflake chipboard sticker.
 
 
I hope you have a very Merry Christmas! Thanks so very much for taking time out of your busy day to read my little post. Head on over to The Robin's Nest to gather all your crating needs!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Take care and hugs to you!
Peggie Sue

3 comments:

Caroleanne Wright said...

Hi love the step by step x

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Cute card!! I think it is great!

Bev Code said...

love this card.. awesome colours and accents

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...