Friday, November 13, 2015

Merry Christmas

Colleen here with a Christmas layout.


I used Cindy Lou Stripe paper as the background for this layout.  This paper is just so gorgeous to work with.  I also used Red Rope Glitter cardstock to cut out the background to mount the photo on.


I used the Martha Steward punch and created a border around the cut out background.

                                                                                         
If you have never used a punch out piece of paper around an oval or circle piece it is very easy to create.  You punch out your piece and then cut up the strip (I inked it blue so you could see the cut lines).  Once you do the cuts you start working around your piece by bending and folding a little bit.


I used Rusty Rose Ribbon for edging along the photo and also under one of the flowers.


Since it is a Christmas layout, I wanted it to sparkle so I added glue along the border and then sprinkled glitter on top.  I also did this along the border around the outside edge of the paper.



I used some die cuts to make the poinsettias and snowflakes.  For the stars that are tucked in among the flowers I used the red Ace of Diamond Dew Drops  and added a bit of glitter on top and used the white diamond dew drops on the stars on the snowflakes. The Jolly Dew Drops were used for the centers of the stars and along the zig zag ribbon.  The centers used in the poinsettias were Wildflowers Tear Drops.  Chipboard glitter heart swirls were used along the right hand side.



Thank you for looking and don't forget to check out all the awesome products in the store.





5 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

So pretty!! I love it!

Cindy Brown said...

Stunning Layout wow

Betsy Skagen said...

Great layers!

Kathleen White said...

Such a beautiful holiday layout! So very creative.

heirloomscrapping said...

What a fabulous christmas layout I love the way you have incorporated all the glitter to make it all sparkle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...