Friday, November 27, 2015

Layout of Love By Cindy Brown



Hello Today I present you a small page in colors of love the Red. I had fun a lot with Robin's Nest magnificents products.

Be sure to watch my video below








I love having fun with The Robin's Nest Products


Supply List of Products used in Project

twin

Colourarte:

Silks Acrylic Glaze Black Ice
Silks Acrylic Glaze Carmen

Other products:
Small Talk Tim Holtz







I thank life for allowing me to be inspired by this wonderful company The Robin's Nest. 
Instructional Video by Cindy Brown 








I love using new products to discover. 
You will see in my video which he made for all the stages for realized a layout.

Remember to come and participate in a magnificent challenge every month from 10th to 9th of each month .. There are beautiful sketches that are prepared for you. It is here. 


Thank you for visiting. I love your comments .
Please feel free to visit my blog for regularly projects and videos.

Have a nice day, Cindy Brown

5 comments:

Bev Code said...

fabulous colours, great layers and accents.. beautiful

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

So pretty! I love how you made everything come together in the video, I learned so much!

Cindy Brown said...

Thanks I love product of Robin's nest

Betsy Skagen said...

Cindy, you are a master of creating layers! Beautiful work!

Cindy Brown said...

thanks Betsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...