Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Fall Pumpkin Centerpiece

Happy Autumn!

The cool weather has arrived and our house is decorated
with fall touches throughout.
I love to do this, something that my mother
was so awesome at.  I so enjoy doing this
it brings a little touch of each season to our home.

I decorated a white pumpkin with dew drops,
something I have been wanting to do for several years
but have never gotten to it.


Here is my pumpkin with the dew drops glued on.
I used a glue pen and just drew the swirls on the pumpkin.
I then placed the dew drops on the pumpkin on the glue.
They stay on easy, I did put the pumpkin on its side while 
I glued and place the drops.  
Also, I did one side let it dry, and then glued the other side of the pumpkin.
It took about an hour to glue all the dew drops on.


I decided to put my pumpkin on the coffee table as a centerpiece.
So to create a fun centerpiece I started with a round silver 
platter I purchased at a second hand store for $3.


This is the platter at the bottom, I then placed a wreath on the
platter, the wreath already has these beautiful fall
leaves attached to it.  Just a wreath I had and did not want
to put on the door.
I then wove a ribbon around the leaves,
and then picked apples from our trees in our backyard
and added them to the wreath.


 Here is a close up.


 I also tied string around the top of the pumpkin.




I used mini dew drops in ale color, and clear large dew drops.

You can find the dew drops on our 
website.

www.robinsnest-scrap.com

Happy Fall!

Robin

5 comments:

Colleen LoVette said...

Love these decorated pumpkins and great idea using the dew drops

Kathleen White said...

Wow, what a magical fall pumpkin. I adore how you arranged the tray centerpiece. Perfection.

Tonya said...

Dew drops makes everything look great! Gorgeous centerpiece!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Great idea! The apples combined with the centerpiece make the Dew Drops on the pumpkin look fabulous!

Cindy Brown said...

Stuning Pumpking Wow I love it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...