Friday, November 13, 2015

Earth by Cindy Brown



Hello Today I present a paper page Art for Earth. I Love play with colors and textures. I love Robin's nest Products for this.

Be sure to watch my video below









I love having fun with The Robin's Nest Products

Supply List of Products used in Project

Large Clear Dew Drops
Forest Trees Specialty Paper
Gold Glitter Journalling


Colourarte:
Radiant Rain Teal Zircon
Radiant Rain Pewter
Silks Acrylic Glaze Black Ice
Silks Acrylic Glaze Warm Gray
Radiant Gels Olive Vine
Radiant Gels Key Lime
Radiant Gels Guatemalan Green

Other products:
Tim Holtz Stencil Tiles - Bubble
Art Basics Gesso Clear Finnabair
Art extravagance Snowflake Paste Finnabair
India Ink Bombay Black




I thank life for allowing me to be inspired by this wonderful company The Robin's Nest. 
Instructional Video by Cindy Brown 







I love using new products to discover. 
You will see in my video which he made for all the stages for realized a art Journal page.

Remember to come and participate in a magnificent challenge every month from 10th to 9th of each month .. There are beautiful sketches that are prepared for you. It is here. 


Thank you for visiting. I love your comments .
Please feel free to visit my blog for regularly projects and videos.

Have a nice day, Cindy Brown

5 comments:

BLockHEad said...

Great pages, love all of that texture and color!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Pretty colors! Who new that those cards could be so cute!!

Cindy Brown said...

Thanks Girls I love texture lol

Betsy Skagen said...

Stunning!

Kathleen White said...

So much texture on each page. I must truly begin this journaling idea. It looks like such fun! Truly beautiful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...