Sunday, November 15, 2015

Define Good

Hi Robin's Nest readers! Are you in full holiday crafting mode? I have a fun project today that would make a great stocking stuffer or small gift for a friend.
I have a big stack of old magnets that I bought for a song.  I love to give them a makeover and of course a snarky makeover is my favorite! 
Cover the entire magnet surface with your favorite glue and adhere a piece of Cindy Lou Dot Cardstock.  I sanded and inked the edges.  Once that dried I ripped a tiny piece of Forest Tree Cardstock to put on one side.  A corner of the Cindy Lou Present Cardstock is one there too.  Layers are your friend.  
Pick a present from the Cindy Lou Present Cardstock that works for the size magnet you are making and fussy cut it.  Once it's cut and inked add a bow made with Leafy Green Straw.  

Fussy cut your focal image and add a party hat made with the reverse side of the Cindy Lou Dot Cardstock.  The star is from a Star Paperclip and adhered with Dew Glue.  
Attach your image with foam tape and add your sentiment.  A lovely gift is done in no time.  I love to make these assembly line style.  The work up fast once you're done with the fussy cutting.  
Keep up the holiday crafting!

5 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

I love your magnet! It is definitely funny! Very good job!

Cindy Brown said...

AMAZING WOW

Tonya said...

Hehe! My type of project quirky yet fun! Awesome job!

Betsy Skagen said...

I love how you come up with quick projects that make great gifts. I also love the image of the girl in this photo.

Kathleen White said...

This is a fabulous idea and so very creative! It's fabulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...