Monday, November 9, 2015

Chritsmas in a flash

Hi ladies, Dali here....

Today I bring a flash card of Christmas, in this time of the year we tend to be very busy because of the holidays, first halloween, then thanksgiving and at the very last Christmas. Is no question why some of us get completely stress out if we need to add extra tasks to our busy agenda...

For me though, I do not only celebrate the holidays I mentioned before, but I have to add to that the b'day of my two sons and the Dutch Santa Claus which is celebrated early December, so I'm pretty busy at this time, on top of that I wan to make some Christmas cards to give to my friends and neighboors so here it is, my flas version of a Christmas card.


I used the Cindy Lou dots cardstock and thats pretty much it, while I do not provide a step out for this I do hope that you find this little project inspiring so you start (or finish) your christmas projects...

Remember to visit us everyday for daily inspiration and participate in our monthly challenge!

Groetjes en tot zo!
Dali

3 comments:

Colleen LoVette said...

Nice card

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Very cute and simple card!

jcobb said...

Very nice! Simple but an elegant feel.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...