Saturday, November 7, 2015

Celebrate Life

Hello crafty friends, Giorgia here.
Today I want to share a page about New Year's Eve of 2014: me and my friends love to make wishes launching paper lanterns... I adore them!
The Robin's Nest has tons of great products to scrap, but my very favorites are all the glittered and specialty papers and I used them on my layout:


This is how I made my layout and some close up.

As first step I always gather all the possible supplies I will need: I decide the picture and then search coordinating papers, embellishments, stickers and so on and put them all together. It is a great way to wake up the creative flow!

  
As background for this layout I used a distressed grey cardstock. I cut and distressed with scissors a strip of Khaki glitter cardstock and adhere it on the bottom. Then I created a banner from Bugundy Glitter Cardstock.and adhered it where shown. I cut a tag from Wedding cutouts cardstock and glued it in place.


On the tag I added an amazing Robin's Nest rubon as a sort of a journal:

For layering my picture I cut two rectangles from Burgundy Glitter Cardstock and Pink Grapefruit glitter cardstock and I glued them down: 

I added picture. I cut a tag from Wedding cutouts cardstock , added a rubon on it and adhere it using foam tape to create dimension:

I created banners from Silver Castles cardstock and Robin’s Egg glitter cardstock and glued them as shown:


I added some stickers to represent my goals for the new year:


Finally I added chipboard stickers and dew drops: I LOVE dew drops, they always add an extra touch to each project! They come also in teardrops and diamond shapes, take a look!




Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you liked my project.
Remember to take a look at the shop to see all the amazing Robin's Nest products and take also a look to our monthly challenge: you could win an awesome package of yummy RN products!





4 comments:

Colleen said...

Sounds like a fun tradition and I just love that photo you highlighted it beautifully.

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Great layout! Love your story and your colors too!

Sharon Fritchman said...

Wonderful tutorial! I love your take on this challenge!

Cindy Brown said...

Amazing Tuto

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...