Sunday, November 1, 2015

All Wrapped up with a Bow


Hi Robin's Nest Crafters,
I know it was just Halloween, but I have Christmas on the brain.  Most crafters prep long before the season and I know you will love this super cute gift bag!


I started with my Open Handle Friendship Wrap.
I used the wrap as a template and cut out a wrap using my Cindy Lou Glitter Dot Cardstock.
Once I had the paper cut out I used my quick dry glue to adhere it to the wrap.  I used extra strong double stick tape to hold the wrap together.
I inked the edges of the wrap because I ink the edges on everything.  I don't like the core of the paper to be exposed.  It's very rare for the to leave the white from a cut showing.  Everything gets inked with some shade of brown.  I used a very light brown here.  

I used a die cut to make a Candy Apple Red Glitter Cardstock bow.  The bow is placed right on the front of the wrap.  A tiny bit of  Leafy Green Ribbon and a jingle bell finish off the bow.
I used some ribbon from my stash to give the bow some tails.  



This Open Handle Friendship Wrap is the perfect size for a piece of jewelry, an ornament, or some candy.  This project is very easy to make and making your own gift wrap adds a special touch.  The wrap can be used over and over again.

I hope you try to make your own.  I'd love to see them!
Jess


7 comments:

Colleen said...

Very cute.

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Love it Jess!! Cute! Cute!

Florina Scrap said...

superbe idée de créations , j'adore +++ :)

Betsy Skagen said...

Great way to give a gift!

Betsy Skagen said...

Great way to give a gift!

Betsy Skagen said...

Great way to give a gift!

Bev Code said...

really cute gift / treat box.. and awesome bow

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...