Friday, October 23, 2015

Thankful for you

Colleen here with a card for you.



I used one of my die to create this card.

This is the die I used


In order to make it a card you can take the edge of the die and not put in the center but rather line the die up on the fold of your paper and give it about an 1/8" from the edge of the die and tape it in place. That way when you cut it creates a card. I used black tape so you could see how I taped it.


I used Moss Green Glitter cardstock to cut out the card.  For the door panels I used brown scraps that I had left from the Brown on Brown Glitter cardstock and then trimmed some of the scraps of the Moss Green Glitter cardstock in the center of the brown panels.

Next I used the two punches shown below to cut out leaves to create the leaves.  I used Honeycomb-Fleur-Cardstock and Brown and Brown Glitter cardstock that I had left over from other projects to cut the leaves and layered then on a circle to create the wreath.



I added the bow and gems from Rusty-Rose-Straw package.  I opened the card up and glued it down on white cardstock and then cut it out so the inside would be plain and not show where I had taped all the panels.

On the inside I used Viva Rub Ons for a message.  The frame was a rub-on from the package and then I cut apart the "Life is Good" and put that on top of the frame rub-on.


Thank you for looking.


7 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

I love your wreath! The card is wonderful!! Great job!

Reel Girl said...

This is so dang cute & clever!

Tonya said...

Gorgeous card!

Jess M said...

I love this!!!!

Robin O'Crowley said...

Very creative! Great wreath

Cindy Brown said...

Great Card TFS

Bev Code said...

super cute

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...