Friday, October 9, 2015

So Thankful for this Young Lady


Colleen here with a layout today.

I started with  Boy Star Glitter cardstock and used the backside of the paper.  I misted with some brown mist.



 I then used Nest Cowboy and added some glue and paint along the sides.



By putting white glue down on your paper and letting it become tacky you can then add a darker color paint of the glue and when it dies it looks cracked and weathered.

I layered the photos over the top of the back of side Nested Cowboy that I inked and roughed up the edges, also turned some of that paper over and did the same thing to it, tied some thread around the top and then another layer of some left over Clear-on-Blue-Swirl-Glitter Cardstock that I tore and used the backside of the paper.

I added some light colored burlap and then added Viva-Rub-On on top of the burlap, first time I have tried that and it was very easy.


I made the flowers from some of the burlap and muslin,  The center of the flowers are button that I covered with the Nested Cowboy paper.  I added some feather and the little filler flowers are ones I made with seed beads.

Thank you for looking.

6 comments:

Bev Code said...

fabulous design and great choice of layered papers.. so cool .. perfect with photo theme

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

I love the whole layout! Cute! Cute!

Tonya said...

Love the glue and paint technique you used to get a crackled texture! As always wonderfully done!

Cindy Brown said...

lovely Layout wow

Cindy Brown said...

lovely Layout wow

frezja said...

great LO, LOVE IT :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...