Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Sacrifice and Service for America

Hello Chattering Robins Readers,
Robin posting today.

It's been a fun week!  
I have been home! 
Yea!!!

Dana and I go on adventures for weeks at a time,
this is retirement for us, not that all 
adventures are play, but none the less 
they are adventures.

So to be home and scrapbooking is so relaxing,
I have missed it!

Today I am posting a few layouts about our kids,
Josh our son and his wife Robyn.

Can you believe it, he married someone with my name!!!!
Such a great son, and we love Robyn with all our hearts.

Josh has been in the army around 15 years, 3 deployments,
and lots of extra time training soldiers.

Robyn requested photos 
with her handsome military husband.
This week and next week I will share with you
some of these photos.


I so love this photo!

I also have a photo of  just their feet, I'll try to add it at the end.
I went through my file of army and America
stuff and what I had didn't really fit what I wanted for this page.
So I brought other elements into the layout to marry love 
and military to one page.

I used  Robin's Nest Classic Red Glitter Cardstock

Red Classic Swirl Glitter Cardstock

and blue stars on red glitter paper.

All the other elements come from other sources.
Except red diamond drops, pearl dew drops.

With the red shoes and the red beret this page needed red!






Gina's Designs is one of my favorite places to
get elements.  From Gina I have used, a white doily,
Heart this, and Joy.  

You can find elements in so many places,
the flag stamp is from a mailing that I wasn't going to use,
and saved the stamps, came free in the mail.

You can purchase this paper from our website

www. shop.robinsnest-scrap.net

Hope you love this layout!

Ciao,

Robin


6 comments:

Colleen said...

Such a great LO, love the photo and all the layering.

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

So cute! I love the red!

Tonya said...

The perfect combination of embellishments and cardstock to create a wonderful layout and something that will be cherished for years to come.

Jess M said...

This is such a simple, but stunning layout.

Bev Code said...

super page. love all the elements on the fun bright red

Cindy Brown said...

Stunning Layout !!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...