Sunday, October 4, 2015

Rosette Pumpkins

Hi Robin's Nest fans! Jess here with the cutest little pumpkin you have ever seen.


Not only is is cute, but is is so easy to make.
Cut your rosettes out  of your Leaf Glitter Cardstock in several sizes.


I have two die cuts that cut three different size rosettes.  I cut out four rosettes and glued them together using my hot glue gun.  Once the rosettes were formed I simply stacked them on top of one another and used the hot glue again.
Cut two of the small leaves out of the Leaf Glitter Cardstock.  Poke a small hole in the top of each leaf and string through with a piece of green jute.
I went outside and cut a small stick off a flower bush in my yard to use for the stem.  The stem was glued in and then I tied on the leaves.
To make the tag use the oval from the Outdoors Sticker set and place it on top of plain cardstock.  Get your Fall Rub On set and use the "Give Thanks" on your oval.

Tie the sicker on the stem and your pumpkin is complete.

These are so fun and quick to make up.  I hope you give it a try.

Jess






7 comments:

Kathleen White said...

What a fun project to make. I bet kids would love to create these as place markers for the Thanksgiving table.

Robin O'Crowley said...

Cute pumpkin! Nice project for our grandkids. Thanks for the idea

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

I love this! They would be perfect on my island! Or you could glue them to a welcome wreath too, great idea! Love your colors too!

Stephanie Govea said...

OOO am going to try this !!
Love it for my classroom.

Cindy Brown said...

AMAZING !!!!!

Tonya said...

Super cute!

Bev Code said...

amazing and so creative.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...